Temporary Opportunities – Work that works with your schedule!
Are you looking for temporary work while you job hunt or to allow you flexibility in your work schedule? With opportunities in the Greater Vancouver Area we are always looking for fantastic candidates to be Temporary Ambassadors for Expert Recruiters. Short and long term opportunities available, day of assignments and ongoing roles!
The roles we require on an ongoing basis include Administration, Reception, Executive Support, Accounting and entry level office work! The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer incoming calls; transfer calls, answer questions, and provide assistance where possible
- Switchboard operation
- Greet and direct all visitors in a welcoming and professional manner
- Accept mail and arrange couriers
- Schedule coordination
- E-mail correspondence as required
- Maintenance of the contact database
- General clerical; photocopying, scanning, filing
- General housekeeping and upkeep of the reception area
- Calendar management
- Meeting and travel arrangements
- Word processing and formatting
- Document and correspondence drafting and/or composure
- Minute taking and transcription
- Project support
- Data entry
- Meeting Coordination
- Booking travel arrangements
- Providing Administrative Support to a team or individual
- Accounting clerk
- Payroll clerk/administrator
- Junior/Intermediate Accountants
Ideally you will have some previous and related office experience, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You are reliable, easy to get a hold of, and flexible.
Is this you?
Please apply online @ https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiters with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Katherine Wu, Recruitment Consultant, or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #2662-KTemp if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.