Receptionist - Boutique Firm Downtown
Temp to Perm - ASAP Start
Are you looking to make the transition from the service industry or a new University Grad, this is an amazing opportunity to join a boutique firm in Downtown Vancouver where you will work with a close-knit team of professionals. Our client values service, integrity, teamwork and innovation. As the first point of contact, the successful candidate will be warm and outgoing; a people pleaser who is always striving to go above and beyond. They will also be polished and professional in their presentation and have excellent communication skills. A background in hospitality is an asset - willingness and flexibility a must!
· Greet all visitors to the office in a welcoming and professional manner
· Managing all incoming calls and emails providing assistance to candidates and clients where possible, remaining professional and courteous at all times
· E-mail management; flag and print all relevant emails each morning and throughout the day, reply to general enquiries
· Ensure all correspondence is recorded, and is escalated in an efficient manner when required
· Database management; add new and update existing contacts using one or more databases, eliminating and managing duplicate contacts, uploading relevant information/activities to contact record, ensuring appropriate people are added to project lists
· Arrange and receive couriers
· Schedule and confirm appointments as requested/required
· Organize and maintain all office filing systems
· Minimum two years’ experience in hospitality and/or general office administration
· Must have excellent customer service skills and a solutions oriented approach
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly motivated and take pride in a job well done
· High level organization and follow up skills
· Ability to take direction and follow through
· A team player with a proactive, can do attitude
· Post-Secondary degree/ diploma is an asset
We will consider applicants who are on working visas.
Please note this is a temporary position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Please apply online @ https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiters with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #2800-temp
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
This role will remain posted until filled. As there is an immediate need please do not delay and apply soon.
Expert Recruiters Inc.
(Expert Recruiters: locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals.)